A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 263 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 263. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 263 Answers
- 1970s hit by the Village People; the dance spells out the name
- How many lives does this animal supposedly have?
- Defects or blemishes that mar an object’s perfection
- Salty solution used for pickling food
- Sea dweller often confused with its relative, the tortoise
- It’s hard to solve one side of a _____’s Cube, let alone all six
- Professional who reviews and assesses movies, restaurants, art, etc.
- Male monarch who wears a crown
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂