A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 2639 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 2639. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 2639 Answers
- Bowed and scraped : SUCKEDUP
- Cuts a small piece off : SNIPSOUT
- Duplicate for trying out : TESTCOPY
- “Michael Jackson’s ____ __ __” (2009 docu-musical) : THISISIT
- Make an aggressive entrance like the Kool-Aid Man : BUSTINTO
- Believers in good and evil : DUALISTS
- Merlots and Pinot Noirs for example : DRYWINES
- Part of an airport where people get picked up : ARRIVALS
- Famous phrase by Jimmy Cagney : DIRTYRAT
- To imprison someone : LOCKUP
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 2640
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂