A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 2662 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 2662. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 2662 Answers
- A disease that can’t be cured with surgery is this : INOPERABLE
- Devices that control the flow of fluid : REGULATORS
- To burst into flames : CATCHFIRE
- Spectators of a sports game : SIDELINERS
- To _____ ____ one eye open is to slumber with caution : SLEEPWITH
- Replied to a text : RESPONDED
- What appears on the by-line to identify the author : WRITERSNAME
- Shared sentiments with someone who has lost a loved one : SYMPATHIZED
- Racquet sport played by Mariners on vessels : DECKTENNIS
- Twisting one’s arm : PERSUADING
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂