A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 2674 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 2674. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 2674 Answers
- Boat with no “steering system” is this : rudderless
- Woman who entertains guests at an event with another : cohostess
- Projectile shot from an infantryman’s light gun : MusketBall
- To go along with something reluctantly : acquiesce
- Getting up from slumber : awakening
- To deal with a recurring problem : WorkThrough
- Tension ropes people walk on : tightwires
- People competing in a fight of honor : duellists
- Leonard _________ was a US conductor and composer : bernstein
- Gives evidence as a witness in court again : retestifies
- Person with a low level of schooling is this : uneducated
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂