A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 282 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 282. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 282 Answers
- Homo _______, prehistoric human species whose name means “upright man”
- What are these footwear?
- Outside the US, candy-coated chocolates like M&Ms; in the US, pastel-colored tablet candies
- Protein responsible for skin’s elasticity
- You might ask someone doing crazy things if they are ______
- Comic producer that created heroes like Spider-Man and Wolverine
- Phrase; type of headquarters
- Ivan ______ is known for conditioning dogs to salivate at the ringing of a bell
- To “_____ a deal” is to make it more attractive
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂