A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 323 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 323. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 323 Answers
- The commander of a vessel : CAPTAIN
- The _______ rate is the value you can convert currencies at : EXCHANGE
- What is this gymnastics pose? : SPLITS
- Basketball shot where the ball is passed to a teammate in mid-air for a dunk : ALLEYOOP
- Word for a TV station or sea passage : CHANNEL
- US city known for its sports teams: Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins : BOSTON
- An unfortunate event that results in a positive outcome is a “________ in disguise” : BLESSING
- This is often symbolized by a blindfolded lady carrying scales and a sword : JUSTICE
- Small bomb thrown by hand : GRENADE
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 324
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂