A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 342 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 342. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 342 Answers
- Ang Lee’s Oscar-winning film, “________Tiger, Hidden Dragon” : CROUCHING
- Something pledged as the guarantee by a borrower : COLLATERAL
- What is this variety of apple? : GRANNYSMITH
- Drink mix mascot with a habit of destroying walls : KOOLAIDMAN
- Famous gladiator played by Kirk Douglas in the 1960 movie with the same name : SPARTACUS
- This Canadian-American personality has hosted Jeopardy since 1984 : ALEXTREBEK
- Word; “in __________ with the law”, meaning “following the law” : ACCORDANCE
- Process through which a business purchases goods and services from another business : PROCUREMENT
- The _____ ____“, 2009 sports movie starring Sandra Bullock, which won her an Oscar : BLINDSIDE
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 343
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂