A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 358 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 358. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 358 Answers
- Most populous city in Turkey; once known as Constantinople : ISTANBUL
- Malcolm in ___ _____ started in 2000 and starred Frankie Muniz : THEMIDDLE
- Expression; one who tends to overreact emotionally : DRAMAQUEEN
- Cosmetic product used to remove dead skin : EXFOLIANT
- This soccer tournament is the most popular international sporting event : WORLDCUP
- US Heavyweight boxing champion famous for his fast knockouts : MIKETYSON
- A parent’s sons and daughters : CHILDREN
- What is this composition term? : FIRSTDRAFT
- This country and India used to be the same country before 1947 : PAKISTAN
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 359
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂