A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 363 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 363. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 363 Answers
- Styling method that hides baldness under carefully arranged hair : COMBOVER
- Pure gold measures 24 ______ : KARATS
- The second most popular sport in the world : CRICKET
- Half organic, half machine : CYBORG
- To pick and collect crops : HARVEST
- Lisa ______, US actress who portrayed Phoebe on “Friends” : KUDROW
- A formal agreement, usually written : CONTRACT
- The first part of the day; when the sun comes out : MORNING
- A person forced to leave their country due to war or a natural disaster : REFUGEE
- The designated person to steer a car : DRIVER
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 364
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂