A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 372 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 372. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 372 Answers
- A professional who finds and impounds stray canines : DOGCATCHER
- A shop specializing in literature : BOOKSTORE
- February 14th is _________’s Day : VALENTINE
- What is this method of transmission? : RADIOWAVE
- ____-__-____ information is restricted to only those the information involves : NEEDTOKNOW
- What is this fairground treat? : FUNNELCAKE
- The fictional address of Sherlock’s home : BAKERSTREET
- You need a permit to park in these spots; found closest to entrances : HANDICAPPED
- What is this ice-cream-eating hazard? : BRAINFREEZE
- A __________ check is used to verify a person is who they claim : BACKGROUND
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 373
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂