A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 383 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 383. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 383 Answers
- The largest island in Italy; where Mount Etna is located
- Language commonly spoken in the Middle East and Northern Africa
- Smaller, typically tree-dwelling primates with tails
- What is the name of this exercise?
- Short songs or tunes used in commercials
- Patrick ______, US actor and star of “Dirty Dancing” and “Ghost”
- In the Bible, Moses split this body of water
- A _____ day is a day where vision is impaired by a thick grey haze
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂