A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 387 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 387. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 387 Answers
- Court verdict that says the defendant committed the crime : GUILTY
- Food that conforms to Jewish dietary regulations : KOSHER
- ______ Hills, a city in Los Angeles where movie stars live : BEVERLY
- What Southeast Asian country does this flag belong to? : THAILAND
- Personal cleanliness : HYGIENE
- Mythical creature that is half eagle and half lion : GRIFFIN
- Carnivorous pack animals who supported Scar in “The Lion King” : HYENAS
- What is the name of this snowman from Disney’s Frozen franchise? : OLAF
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 388
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂