A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 389 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 389. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 389 Answers
- Unintended silence during a broadcast
- If you’re working for _______, you are being paid very little
- What North American country does this flag belong to?
- Pointed structure often found at the top of a church tower
- Astronomer and “moon starer” are ________ because they use the same letters
- ________ your tongue out at someone can convey playfulness or disapproval
- A lemon-lime soda produced by Coca-Cola with the tagline, “Obey Your Thirst”
- Someone who performs vocals onstage
- Use this to transfer a paper document to your computer
- A vast Russian province, notorious for its extremely cold weather
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂