A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 390 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 390. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 390 Answers
- Condiment made with egg and oil
- Death-defying leap with a cord around your legs
- What phrase does this represent?
- Economic term for a scenario where one’s gain is equal to another’s loss
- If a boat starts sinking, people might say this!
- Expression; doing something hastily
- US writer of “Fahrenheit 451” and “The Martian Chronicles”
- Scientist who studies the stars; don’t confuse one with an astrologist
- A dinner and a movie between two couples
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂