A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 393 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 393. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 393 Answers
- This often forms on leaves and grass in freezing temperatures : HOARFROST
- You might say this when leaving someone’s company : FAREWELL
- Type of dance that was popularized in the film “Footloose” : LINEDANCE
- US civil rights activist who refused to give up her seat on the bus : ROSAPARKS
- A deck used for fortune telling : TAROTCARDS
- Used to clean spills; comes on a roll : PAPERTOWEL
- Professional who loans out books and keeps their place of business quiet; shh! : LIBRARIAN
- Bathing implement that sprays water from above : SHOWERHEAD
- Michelangelo was born in the _______ century : FIFTEENTH
- This person writes articles for newspapers, magazines, and other media for publishing : JOURNALIST
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 394
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂