A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 394 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 394. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 394 Answers
- _________ biscuits are supposed aid your stomach in its work : DIGESTIVE
- Small pieces of paper to help memorization : FLASHCARDS
- 1969 Beatles album with an iconic, often imitated cover involving a zebra crossing : ABBEYROAD
- A member of a militia formed during the American Revolution, said to be able to be ready in 60 seconds : MINUTEMAN
- What is this type of car? : FOURBYFOUR
- A person who is very enthusiastic about taking photos; not actually an insect : SHUTTERBUG
- Magic words, similar to “hocus pocus” or “alakazam!” : ABRACADABRA
- What is missing from the second picture? : WATERMELON
- _________ exercises can help you calm yourself down : BREATHING
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 395
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂