A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 395 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 395. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 395 Answers
- Punctuation used in place of a period to indicate that two sentences are related
- The ____ _____“ is the Jurassic Park” sequel that brings T-rex to San Diego
- No two of these icy crystals are exactly the same
- What is this aquatic vessel?
- Popular sandwich originating from Philadelphia
- Testing mannequin used to measure human injury in simulated accidents
- A Big Mac’s top bun is dotted with these
- Movie franchise starring Arnold Schwarzenegger as the eponymous killer android
- DJ stands for ____ ______
- Socrates, Aristotle, and Confucius are famous examples of this kind of learned thinker
- The practice of plant cultivation and animal farming for food production
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂