A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 412 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 412. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 412 Answers
- What is this freezing skin condition?
- A strange animal with a duck’s bill and a beaver’s tail
- Polka instrument, also called “squeezebox”
- Devising a strategy or set of actions before performing a task
- What century do these inventions belong to?
- Game where players try to hit pucks into goals on a low-friction table
- Having great strength or influence
- A hit by The Beatles that refers to a street in Liverpool
- Army rank above corporal
- Of moderate temperature; tepid
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂