A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 438 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 438. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 438 Answers
- What is this uncontrolled and aggressive movement? : RAMPAGE
- Canadian singer nicknamed the “Godfather of Grunge”; he sang “Harvest Moon” : NEILYOUNG
- To return to a healthy state from injury : RECOVER
- Greek demigod who performed 12 labors; featured in a 1997 Disney movie : HERCULES
- What caregiving action does the odd one out represent? : BABYSIT
- An attractive older gentleman : SILVERFOX
- Someone who seeks to improve relations between their country and others : DIPLOMAT
- Apparatus used to breathe just under the surface of the water : SNORKEL
- To receive money or property from a loved one after their passing : INHERIT
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 439
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂