A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 444 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 444. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 444 Answers
- Float aimlessly in the sea : ADRIFT
- What is this tool? : CLAMP
- Lawrence of ______ was released in 1962 starring Peter O’Toole : ARABIA
- Electronic playground filled with coin-operated video games : ARCADE
- Video recorder attached to a car’s front windscreen : DASHCAM
- ______Bell, Peter Pan’s fairy companion : TINKER
- A situation where one must choose between two or more undesirable options : DILEMMA
- _____ Luck Tomorrow is a 2002 crime film about honor roll students going down a dark path : BETTER
- Home item used for storing clothes in an upright position inside a closet : HANGER
- This word means “Goodbye” in Spanish : ADIOS
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 445
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂