A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 473 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 473. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 473 Answers
- To “bite the ______” means to go through with an unpleasant situation
- Charlie _______, silent movie star and comedian with iconic toothbrush mustache
- A playful kiss
- A list of people on a team, usually in sports
- No, this bovine doesn’t actually have delicious spicy wings
- You have to buy a new one of these every year (or use a digital one!)
- What is this type of “weeping” tree?
- Tusked wild pig found in Africa
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂