A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 532 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 532. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 532 Answers
- The guitar, violin, and piano are examples of this
- Popular hazelnut cocoa spread produced by Ferrero
- What type of shot is the green team taking?
- Northern Ireland capital city where the Titanic was built
- Small vertebrates that can absorb water through their skin; e.g. frogs, toads, and salamanders
- To leave something and not go back for it
- Popular alcoholic beverage from Mexico
- To forecast or anticipate something
- A firm specialized in providing a specific service, such as taxes and accounting
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂