A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 539 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 539. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 539 Answers
- Metric unit used to measure volume; symbolized by an “l”
- Which European country has this as their flag?
- Eric Clapton “shot the sheriff”, but not the _______
- Class of words that convey action
- Fried pork strip that is an essential part of breakfast
- Description of something endearing and sweet like a puppy or baby
- A number is _____ if it is greater than 1 and if its only factors are 1 and itself
- Large species of deer which is also a Canadian symbol for the country’s native wildlife
- A classic story conflict is “_____ vs. evil”
- Twinkling object in the sky; exceptionally talented and famous person
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂