A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 553 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 553. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 553 Answers
- Number of people living in an area : POPULATION
- Comic-Con is short for “Comic Book __________” : CONVENTION
- What are these eye-catching titles for news reports? : HEADLINES
- Country in South America with the world’s largest amount of oil reserves : VENEZUELA
- One who believes in private firms and profit-seeking activities in a free market : CAPITALIST
- ___ ____, Star Bright, first star I see tonight… : STARLIGHT
- What is this UK newspaper? : DAILYMAIL
- Italian almond biscuits that originated in Prato : BISCOTTI
- A _________ teacher steps in when the regular teacher is unavailable : SUBSTITUTE
- A _______ line is perpendicular to a vertical line : HORIZONTAL
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 554
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂