A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 58 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 58. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 58 Answers
- Graduates who have finished a four-year college program : BACHELORS
- What is this object that might be hacked up by a cat? : HAIRBALL
- A patch on your head where there was once hair : BALDSPOT
- One whose job is to protect a particular person : BODYGUARD
- The 1938 radio broadcast of “The War of the Worlds” was narrated by this filmmaker : ORSONWELLES
- What is this exercise equipment? : DUMBBELL
- A timetable of when events start and finish : SCHEDULE
- Wintertime “weapon” : SNOWBALL
- What is this competition style? : ONEONONE
- A type of muscular canine with a wrinkly face : BULLDOG
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 59
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂