A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 585 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 585. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 585 Answers
- A baby kangaroo is called this : JOEY
- This river runs through the city of Cairo : NILE
- What is this behavior associated with liquids? : DRIP
- A _____ mark is often placed beside a correct answer : CHECK
- Sega’s speedy blue hedgehog : SONIC
- _______ L. Jackson has had enough off all these snakes on the plane! : SAMUEL
- A person who practices Judaism : JEWISH
- The planet closest to Earth : VENUS
- Stream of water that eventually runs into the ocean : RIVER
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 586
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂