A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 585 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 585. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 585 Answers
- In music, F equivalent
- What’s this assistive role called?
- First name of Queen Elizabeth’s husband
- St. ______’_ College is located in Brooklyn, New York
- To confess to something that happened
- Old fashioned light that burns from a wick
- In Greek mythology, the god of the East Wind
- Completely broken into pieces
- Annual fundraising dress up ball founded by Eleanor Lambert
- Jürgen _____ is the football manager of Liverpool, regarded as one of the best in the world
- A mixture or a blend; type of dental filling material
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂