A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 612 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 612. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 612 Answers
- What’s this sweet dessert?
- Trustee who didn’t deserve it
- The ____ ______ is a popular 1925 novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- This UK artist won a Grammy for her 2006 song “Rehab”
- One of the oldest board games; 2 players with 15 pieces each
- Used in writing to oppose a previous proposition; the opposite of something
- Remuneration made ahead of its scheduled date
- The lead actor in the 1980 film “American Gigolo” and “Pretty Woman”
- To _____ _____ is to take a trip without taking a lot of baggage
- Phrase indicating a shot was off by a large margin
- Sonic the Hedgehog was the mascot for this game console
- Cute phrase used to wish someone a good sleep
- What drink should you expect this to result in?
- Collectable figurine with an oversized head
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂