A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 619 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 619. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 619 Answers
- Payments that must be paid : FIXEDCOST
- To grind vegetables into small shreds : GRATE
- Company that sponsors the sports arena where the Boston Celtics play : TDBANK
- Minnesota Timberwolf all-star Kevin _______ : GARNETT
- What are these? : OLIVES
- Shouting very loudly at a person : YELLING
- To “____ __ a thread” refers to being in a precarious situation : HANGBY
- Start of “prime time” for TV broadcasting in the US : EIGHTPM
- The French word for “Apple” : POMME
- If you want to borrow something, you should ask this person first : OWNER
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂