A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 629 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 629. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 629 Answers
- Often covered in buffalo sauce : HOTWINGS
- A “dead language” that’s still taught today : LATIN
- Washed up or no longer relevant individuals are called has-_____ : BEENS
- What state is she in? : EXILE
- 20,000 leagues under the sea would be 60,761,155 of these units : FATHOMS
- Forged or counterfeited : FAKED
- Devices that keep a car nice and shiny : WAXERS
- About to fall over : DROWSY
- To go up to bat first : LEADOFF
- ______ Assange is an Australian reporter and the founder WikiLeaks : JULIAN
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂