A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 64 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 64. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 64 Answers
- Eric _______, one of the greatest guitarists of all time, ironically nicknamed “Slowhand”
- Drug that boosts muscle development; illegal in athletic competitions
- Someone with an exaggerated sense of their own importance is this
- What Indian landmark is this?
- To request a restaurant to hold a table for you in advance
- What holiday does this animal represent?
- A tortilla chip and cheese dish
- Dogs are man’s best _______, it’s said
- Sudden inclination
- Hairs that cats use to sense their surroundings
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂