Word Craze Level 659 Answers
A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 659 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 659. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 659 Answers
- In the film series “The Hunger Games”, the main protagonist is Katniss ________ : EVERDEEN
- Gradually develops or becomes clear : UNFOLDS
- Stage fright symptom : FREEZEUP
- __ ____ your heart on your sleeve is to make your feelings apparent : TOWEAR
- Bet or played games at a casino : GAMBLED
- Farm litter : PIGLETS
- What kind of luck-based game is this? : RAFFLE
- Interacts with others at a social event : MINGLES
- Tara Westover’s 2018 memoir about her journey to getting a Ph.D. from Cambridge : EDUCATED
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 660
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂