A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 660 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 660. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 660 Answers
- Phrase said by someone who wants you to trust them
- Disconnected, especially when referring to trains
- Chinchilla or tarantula for example
- People who criticize or oppose something
- In the army, exceeded in importance
- To carry off mysteriously or secretively, as though by a ghost
- What office supply are these?
- Defining achievement
- Christmas gift you might appreciate more as an adult
- Males responsible for shooting footage at a film set
- Having another look at to make a fresh judgment
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂