Word Craze Level 675 Answers
A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 675 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 675. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 675 Answers
- In basketball, a shot that doesn’t do anything it’s supposed to do : AIRBALL
- In school, a time to show your competence in a subject : EXAMDAY
- The song by Kenny Loggins that featured in the film “Footloose” : IMFREE
- What are these? : FLIPPERS
- ______ fluids are liquids used to transport nutrients and expel waste from human cells : BODILY
- Croatian neighbors : SERBIANS
- Granting someone to have or do something : ALLOWING
- An optimist always sees the glass as ____ ____ : HALFFULL
- This song is considered the unofficial anthem by Irish Americans : DANNYBOY
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 676
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂