A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 698 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 698. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 698 Answers
- This Australian-American country singer with an un-country last name made “Somebody like You”
- An empty setting to make paintings or other art on
- These breeds of bears lives only in the Arctic Circle
- Mr. T played this character on 1980’s TV show “The A Team”
- I’m ___ ______ to know better, but still too young to care
- A member of an older generation of one’s family is called this
- Ungracious or insultingly nonchalant manner of speaking; “that was an __________ remark”
- Breakfast container
- A “term of _______” is a term used for a loved one, e.g. “pumpkin” or “sweety”
- Phrase meaning “as an expression of respect for”
- What is he doing?
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂