A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 706 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 706. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 706 Answers
- What does one call this celestial object?
- Famous song from “West Side Story”; “…and I pity any girl who isn’t me today”
- People with no home might sleep on this public sitting spot
- Very soon; “hurry, the birthday girl could arrive ___ ______”
- Conjunctive adverb that comes describing the results of something not happening
- 2000s comedy starring Lindsay Lohan as a teenage girl adapting to US High School life
- This is a position of not choosing a side; Switzerland is known for this
- Chivalrous phrase saying the woman should take priority
- 2002 European film starring Adrien Brody about holocaust survivor and musician Władysław Szpilman
- _ ____ ____, I knew that I would now – James Brown
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂