A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 741 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 741. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 741 Answers
- A gentle, “affectionate” hit
- Unlike the runway, this is the part of the airport where airplanes taxi and prepare for take-off
- In football, faked out by movement
- Those who collect past dues for the IRS
- To test or assess; also, an instrument that measures and displays data
- You might say to someone if you want them to join your social media friend circle
- In the 2002 movie, Obi Wan and Anakin faced an attack by these
- What is this enticing act?
- American comedian and writer is famous for her performances on “Saturday Night Live”
- Fleet-footed and quick
- Conceals from view
- You flex and relax this when you want to move your body
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂