A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 756 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 756. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 756 Answers
- Nicknamed “the Worm”, he led the NBA in rebounds for 7 consecutive years
- What is this act of going crazy?
- Actor starred as Kylo Ren in the Star Wars film franchise
- Actor who starred as Michael Scott in the US sitcom “The Office”
- Pen that dispenses ink over a metal ball
- Moe Howard and Curly Howard formed part of this comedy group from 1922 to 1970
- The velocity of an aircraft as if it is traveling on land
- This type of burn is referred to as a full-thickness burn
- Reproducing or re-enacting
- The background used to create special effects in films
- Aircraft with rotating blades like the Robinson R22 and the Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk
- Informal for annoyed or disappointed
- Legally raising another’s children as your own
- Left a movie theater prematurely
- An exaggerated statement that you should not take literally
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂