A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 771 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 771. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 771 Answers
- Popular post-nuclear role-playing video game designed by Interplay Entertainment : FALLOUT
- A path with a hard surface usually on the side of the road : PAVEMENT
- Kurt ______ was the lead singer of the US rock band Nirvana : COBAIN
- Large bodies of matter : MASSES
- Possible source of sunken treasure : WRECKS
- Type of meeting where politicians answer questions from the public : TOWNHALL
- What kind of socks are these? : KNEEHIGH
- Escapes from a downed plane : EJECTS
- The Great Trango is one of the tallest ______ in the world : CLIFFS
- Approximation : BALLPARK
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 772
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂