A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 778 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 778. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 778 Answers
- Lose one’s course of direction or goals
- Expression of apology
- A protective bar at the back of a car that absorbs impact in a minor collision
- To ensure a tool is accurate
- Cousins separated by one generation
- To dispose of, or get rid of something
- Digits assigned to a package when it is being shipped for delivery
- What kind of job is this?
- US actor who plays James T. Kirk in Star Trek movies in the 2000s
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂