A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 812 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 812. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 812 Answers
- What is this phrase meaning to decide later? : PUTAPININIT
- A weakness or vulnerability in a person that can lead to one’s downfall : ACHILLESHEEL
- Basketball player who plays in college for a single year before joining the NBA : ONEANDDONE
- All Summer Long is a 1964 song by this US band : BEACHBOYS
- Act of trespassing onto someone’s property : INTRUSION
- Has potentially winning numbers printed on it : LOTTOTICKET
- TV personality Michael Sorrentino’s nickname from “Jersey Shore” : THESITUATION
- To get positioned : ORIENTATE
- Championship series of the National Basketball Association : NBAFINALS
- In poker, an extreme show of confidence in your hand, or the ultimate bluff : GOINGALLIN
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 813
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂