A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 832 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 832. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 832 Answers
- Term for a winning the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes
- These are given to charities
- What is this dictator characteristic?
- US president who said “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?”
- To lend a this is to give assistance
- Mining, farming, energy, and automotive, for example
- In accordance with the law
- To make your skin or hair less dry by applying lotions or conditioner
- Global conflict that went on from 1939 to 1945
- To do as the Romans do
- There are ______ __ ____ in the sea to said to console a broken heart
- Computer storage
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂