A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 838 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 838. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 838 Answers
- Catchphrase that was used to chilling effect by Jack Nicholson in “The Shining”
- What kind of business owner is this?
- US fantasy sports betting operator
- Swimming technique that it’s easy to breathe during
- Thoughts that continually preoccupy one’s mind
- US film director of “The Da Vinci Code” and “A Beautiful Mind”
- British-owned American brand of hotels
- Got the better through wit and skill
- Like a sword’s edge
- To endorse someone for a position
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂