A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 852 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 852. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 852 Answers
- Cars that are damaged beyond repair
- Orange juice brand found at McDonalds
- Distinct way to write one’s name
- Signifies the end of a trading session
- What kind of storage device is this?
- Students’ who are doing very well academically are on this
- Sinatra’s assertion of self-sufficiency
- Suit up!, “How YOU doin’?”, and “That’s what she said.”
- Sporting goods of Shaun White
- Biologist, chemist, physicist, for example
- Economic disaster where trade and industrial activities are reduced
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂