A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 856 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 856. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 856 Answers
- Annual political event that happens in early November in the US
- Lawfully forbidding something
- Something that is extremely funny
- Where Do _______ _____ Go? is a song by Whitney Houston
- Extra money received for working in dangerous conditions
- Type of air rifle that uses non-spherical bullets
- Actress who plays Phoebe on “Friends”
- An explosive send-off into space
- Became red-faced after a slip-up
- Season’s _________! is commonly said during the Christmas holiday season
- Person who instructs and guides a group
- As another option…
- Former Spurs player with the nickname “The Big Fundamental”
- Filled with great surprise
- What are these type of fireworks?
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂