A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 887 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 887. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 887 Answers
- Fresh from the factory : BRANDNEW
- A person type who likes embraces : HUGGER
- Something that is necessary or plays a key role : CRUCIAL
- A city in Alberta, Canada and host of the 1988 Winter Olympics : CALGARY
- To make right : RECTIFY
- What facial feature is this? : JAWLINE
- Round in 3D : SPHERE
- One might keep you up at night : INFANT
If you would like to jump right into the next level, Just check below: Word Craze level 888
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂