A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 912 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 912. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 912 Answers
- Gave specific details about something
- An idiom which means to cause trouble or agitate a situation
- A major crop in Brazil; produces a sweetener
- Used to enhance a food’s flavor
- Device used to trigger an explosive
- Failing in a big way
- Unvarnished telling of events
- Otherworldly enemy from the 1978 arcade game created by Tomohiro Nishikado
- A person who is confident and straightforward when they speak is this
- This happens when a portion of the Earth is covered by a shadow cast by the moon
- Minneapolis and Saint Paul are called this
- Brawl in the cafeteria
- Actor who played Garth Algar in “Wayne’s World”
- Still at the lost and found
- What kind of area is this?
- Height above a given level
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂