A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 913 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 913. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 913 Answers
- A sweet liquid used for medical purposes
- A person who uses Marlboro, Kool, or Dunhill products is most likely this
- Half of an interrogation team
- One of the Wahlbergs
- Atticus Finch’s daughter in “To Kill a Mockingbird”
- Far from being friendly
- Pretending to suffer from a illness
- Last name of director of “Three Days of the Condor”
- In spite of what has happened
- Type of pleasant thinking that may not be based on reality
- To embark from a dock is to do this
- What is this nutrient?
- Not timely, as in a birthday wish
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂