A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 928 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 928. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 928 Answers
- This American singer and pianist is famous for her 2000’s hits “If I Ain’t Got You” and “Fallin'”
- Moving very fast
- These are used to designate building areas in a city such as commercial, residential, and industrial
- What American sports line is this?
- For water, 100°C or 212°F
- The immune system for your personal computer
- The message a spy receives when they enter the wrong password
- Battle of the biceps
- Manicurist’s implement
- In great supply
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂