A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 952 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 952. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 952 Answers
- Easily adapts to different functions
- 2002 thriller starring Jodie Foster and Kristen Stewart
- Curtain raiser
- Get your prescriptions filled from these
- In math, an amount left over
- Feeling forced to do something
- What kind of expense is this?
- Lacking formal experience
- Listens in
- A person’s credentials
- Successive matches played by the same teams
- Happening always
- In accounting, to reduce in value over time
- 2002 prequel to “The Silence of the Lambs” and “Hannibal”
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂