A new Chapter, A new Quest, A new expedition is about to be defused right now. We never let our visitors down, always meeting their expectations. There is nothing more satisfying for our team than solving answers and providing them to our lovely visitors. Even if the game’s developers make an update, we will be the first to solve their so-called “new updated difficult levels”. As far as level 960 is concerned, these are the answers that you need to finish : Word Craze level 960. Just stop your grumbling and pick up your pieces because our team is dedicated to satisfying you defeatist ego (of course we are just bantering don’t get it too personal, would you?).
To have a glimpse on all levels of the game and have the benefit of exploring all answers, Please click on this button (it is all updated) :
Word Craze level 960 Answers
- Person from the Asian country with a “rotational constitutional monarchy” : MALAYSIAN
- Price to purchase another currency : EXCHANGERATE
- Greenery outside the Oval Office : ROSEGARDEN
- Delayed flight : LATEARRIVAL
- Bad way to be held by a judge : INCONTEMPT
- Intentionally : ONPURPOSE
- Finding your way on a map : NAVIGATION
- In computing, the time it takes to react to an input : RESPONSETIME
- A few screws loose : NOTALLTHERE
- Independence day in the US : FOURTHOFJULY
- What kind of room is this? : SMOKEFREE
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any inquiries, our staff will gladly answer all your question within time.
GoDa Game Staff 🙂